Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wow, I have been busy! I have been helping out with BBK so much I haven't had much time for anything else. Which means uni, work and blogging is in the background of things.
 
But, I have made time to write up a very quick post for you guys. I'm having my lunch and a break from looking through all the blogs on BBK, so now is the perfect moment for this!
 
Recently I have been thinking about getting fit. I never really enjoyed exercise, but after looking at YouTube videos and going on Pinterest, I'm getting really excited about.
 
So here's what I'm going to do, I will start doing weights, going for runs and the like at least three times a week.
 
Also to go with that  I am hunting out some brand new recipes. Something much more healthy. Look out for some great new recipes. I will post all the good ones I try!
 
Well, I have to go!
 
-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment