Friday 5 September 2014

Taste of my Favourite Music

Don't know about you, but I personally love listening to music. I have a huge playlist of my mp3 player.
 
Recently my music has been up some different things. One person I have been listening to a lot is Peter Hollens. He makes music with just his voice, it's amazing. He even sings backing tracks.
 
Here is one of my favourite piece of his:
 
 
Another musician I adore is Lindsey Stirling. She's dubstep violist and really talents. I really adore her music, it's unique and very different. I always want to dance when I listen to it!
 
Here is a piece of hers:
 
 
A group of singers I enjoy is the Gardiner Sisters, they're a group of sisters who sing beautifully together. Here's the first piece of music I ever listened to of theirs. It's also my favourite:
 
 
And here's one with all of them:
 

Just so you know, Peter Hollens does covers, Lindsey Stirling mainly makes original music, but sometimes do covers and the Gardiner Sisters do covers a lot, but do make originals as well.
 
Well those are three of my favourite musicians at the moment. Who are your favourites? What should I listen to next? Feel free to tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment