Sunday 7 September 2014

So I feel heavy. Really, really heavy! Why? Well the fact is I have been doing far too much in the past two days.
 
On Saturday I went out shopping and that took all day. We were trying to buy something for Dad because Sunday was Father's Day. In the end I did find something, not quite what a wanted, but still good.
 
We ended up having to go see my grandparents in the evening because we wouldn't have time to pop over the next day.
 
That being said, you can see why I was tired.
 
But then on Sunday, we got up early and headed out to visit my other lot of grandparents who live down by the beach.
 
It was a really nice day and so we went and played on the beach and happened to meet some cousins of mine who live down there as well.
 
We didn't get back until really late so that's why I don't feel like doing much and just want to go to bed, but I have uni to do and I'm working later on today. No rest of the wicked!
 
Also a few days ago it was my sister's birthday. Happy birthday sis! Love you heaps. Sorry I didn't write you a post on the day.
 
-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment