Thursday 4 September 2014

Wow, I didn't realise how much work we had done on BBK until this morning. I took a minute just to sit back and look at it.
 
Lily has done an amazing job with the design. I can't imagine how long she has spent at it, but it's looking totally amazing!
 
I have spent quite a bit of my time going through the blog roll and sorting out the blogs on the categories. It's a huge job, but so much fun!
 
Anyway, sorry about writing so much about BBK recently, but it's the centre of my life at the moment, so I don't really have anything else to blog about!
 
Also, could people go follow my sister's blog? She's just restarting it and she wants some friends.
 
-Jo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jo!

    I worked really hard on the design, and it's completely worth it to get praise from my awesome team members! Thanks again!

    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! I love it so much:)

      Delete
  2. Your new look is amazing too! Such a happy place! I'm so enjoying getting to know you ...you inherited a lot of little sisters this week! Thanks for being such a great role model!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying getting to know everyone as well. It's turning out to be a lot of fun!
      Thanks Libbie:)

      Delete