Thursday 4 September 2014

Update #1

Ok, so let's bring you guys up to date with what I've been up to recently as seeing as this blog hasn't been that well updated.
 
1. I became part of the BBK team. I have already written so much about this, but it's the most exciting thing in my life at the moment.
 
2. I joined Pinterest. It's much better than I expected. I never really thought I had a use for it, now I see I was wrong. I am so inspired by everything I see there.
 
3. I started Uni. Before my huge blogging break, I was only working in a café, but while I'm still working there, I'm also studying. It's long distance so I can still stay home, spend time with my family and do all those cool things.
 
4. I bought myself a brand new camera, my old one broke badly and so I had to get myself a new one and may I just say how much better it is than the old one? I mean to put it to good use!
 
Well that's about all the important things in my life I can think of. So long for now guys! See you later.
 
-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment