Sunday 29 December 2013

My Grab Button

What does every blogger have? How about a Grab Button? Well they do and so I wanted one. I made myself one as well!
 
It was easier than I thought. I just followed this link: http://www.mycoolrealm.com/sandbox/gbgen/ and it did it all for me. Nothing to it. I will have to edit it of course, but for the moment it looks great! What do you think?
 
Do you want to make a blog button? Just edit you picture, upload to a site like photobucket and then fill in the form! Nothing like it. It is so wonderful easy. I hope that helps. It is much easier than what I was doing at first, copying everyone's codes which don't work and trying to make them work.
 
Are you going to make a blog button? Tell me when you do. I must grab it:)

3 comments:

  1. That's a really clever way to make a blog button. I've made one before, but I did it all by hand, which takes a long time. I like your button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't get it to work by hand. My sister also did hers this way!
      -Steph

      Delete
    2. P.S thanks for following

      Delete